Thoughts on technology, investing and company building
I write about about technology, science and investing. You can find some recent examples here:Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- nathan.ai newsletter. A market intelligence newsletter covering AI in the technology industry, research lab and venture capital market. Join >10,000 subscribers here.
- The State of AI, 2018. A 156-slide report that sets out to capture a snapshot of the exponential progress in AI with a focus on developments in the past 12 months. Co-authored with Ian Hogarth.
- 6 areas of AI and machine learning to watch closely. A popular essay on particularly noteworthy techniques that are likely to impact the future of digital products and services, why they are important and who is driving innovation for each.
- The AI innovators who are blazing a trail into our future. I served on the judging committee for the WIRED Audi Innovation Awards recognising British AI pioneers. We filmed a fun introductory video here (June 2016).
Health and life sciences
- 6 impactful applications of AI to the life sciences. In this essay, I describe what these ares are, why they are important, and how they might be applied in the real world (i.e. outside of academia or industrial research groups).
I also tweet sometimes from @nathanbenaich.